Modest Mouse is coming...

Now that I've got my own tickets safely in hand before the show sells out (and I highly suspect it will), I think it's a good time to mention that Modest Mouse is playing at Vega in Copenhagen June 13. These guys are definitely well worth seeing. It's kind of a shame they didn't wait a couple weeks and just play at the Roskilde Festival instead, but no matter, I'll cough up the dough to go see them anyway.

Check out their myspace page for some songs from their current album
We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank.

And here's the funky little video for 'Float On', from their previous album. It's a song I really love, though I think I'd have to single out 'Black Cadillacs' as my favourite on that album. Their newest albums seems to be standing the test of time fairly well, as well...


1 Response to "Modest Mouse is coming..."

  1. Anonymous says:

    looks like a really cool band.. have a great time jamming with them! =D

Powered by Blogger